1. Your property valuation is free of charge with no obligation to purchase. Available in the following postcode areas: G, FK, PA, ML and KA.
2. The seller(s) will be liable to pay fees and charges as aforementioned to Patch in each of the following circumstances: a) If unconditional missives for the sale of the property are concluded in the period during which Patch has the sole selling rights, even if the purchaser was not found by Patch but by another agent or by any other person, including the seller(s). b) If unconditional missives for the sale of the property are concluded after the expiry of the period during which Patch has sole selling rights but to a purchaser who was introduced to the seller(s) or whom Patch had negotiations about the property during that period. Patch will Market your property until sold or withdrawn or removed from the Market with prior notice.
3. The purchaser is deemed to have been introduced to the property whether or not pre-contract negotiations have been conducted, if they reacted to an advertisement, display, and/or sales particular, and/or for sale boards, and/or property list by Patch and/or has spoken to/written to Patch about and aspect of the property and its marketing.
4. Payment of registration and marketing fee and home report is payable on date of instruction. Payment of selling fee is payable 7 days after date of entry under the missives.
5. Commission percentage rate (where applicable) are applied to the agreed sale price.
6. In the event of any account for commission or other charges properly payable in accordance with this Agreement remaining unpaid for more than 14 days after due date or the date of the Patch Account, whichever is the later, Patch reserves the right to charge interest at the statutory rate current from time to time.
7. This agreement and Patch’s Selling Rights may only be terminated by the seller(s) upon 28 days written notice being given by the seller(s). Such notice may be given by the seller no earlier than a date of 6 weeks after the date of the seller signing this Terms of Business. Patch reserves the right to terminate this agreement without notice and any termination shall be without prejudice to any liability, the seller(s) may have to pay commission and any other cost and charges in terms of this agreement. Patch will market your property until sold or withdrawn or removed from the market with notice in writing.
8. It is a legal requirement that Patch presents your property accurately and in a way that will not mislead. The seller(s) must therefore advise Patch of any material change made to your property after the date of instruction and specifically anything which invalidates a statement made about the property in Patch’s sale particulars.
9. Patch charges are available online at www.patchproperty.co.uk
10. Patch will charge a registration and advertising fee of either £199 or £799 depending on package chosen, additional fees for extra services are available. These include photography, for sale sign, schedules, and featured property exposure. The fee is non-refundable.
11. A cancellation charge of £199 in the event of the seller(s) terminating this agreement and Patch sole selling rights in terms of Clause 8 hereof.