Canal Gardens, Elderslie, Johnstone

£23,500 Offers Over
  • Type: Flat
  • Availability: Sold STC
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Make Enquiry
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC
  • View EPC

Property Features

  • 25% Share For Sale
  • Double Glazing
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Ideal For 1st time Buyers
  • Must be Seen
  • Secure Entry
  • Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
  • Home Report Available on Request

Property Summary

Patch Estate Agents are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase a 25% share of this spacious, ground floor 2 bedroom apartment, located in a popular pocket of Elderslie, Johnstone.

Accommodation comprises, lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.

Full Details

A fantastic opportunity for buyers to get a foothold in a buoyant housing market through the Link Shared Housing Scheme.

Please note a 25% share can be purchased initially and remaining 75% will be rented from Link Housing at a cost of £254.18.

Applications not opened to Investors.

Please follow link below to ensure you meet the criteria before requesting a viewing.

https://linkhousing.org.uk/housing-options/affordable-home-ownership/shared-ownership/

Accommodation comprises welcoming reception hallway with 3 storage cupboards providing excellent storage. The bright and airy lounge is well proportioned and benefits from a large front facing window which allows for an abundance of natural light to flood the room. The spacious kitchen can be found at rear of property and provides ample storage, integrated appliances, complimentary worktop surfaces and tiled splashback.

The accommodation further extends to two generous sized bedrooms with in built storage and a part tiled bathroom comprising white 3 piece suite with shower over bath.

Glazing
This property benefits from Double Glazing

Heating
This property benefits from Gas Central Heating

Secure Entry
This property benefits from Secure Entry into Well Maintained Communal Area

Outside
This property benefits from Communal Gardens

Parking
This property benefits from Residents Parking

Accommodation
Lounge 4.6m x 3.96m
Fitted Kitchen 3.35m x 2.97m
Bedroom 1 3.28m X 3.02m
Bedroom 2 3.02m x 2.92m
Bathroom 2.74 x 1.87

Area
Elderslie offers excellent local amenities including shopping and leisure facilities. Regular transport links both bus and rail provide easy access to surrounding Towns and Cities. The M8 Motorway Network is close by and allows for a quick commute to Glasgow City Centre. Glasgow International Airport is a short drive away.


Early Viewing Advised